Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve - 2015

This has been the most amazing December I can remember for a very very long time.  First and foremost I haven't had the horrid depression the normally sets in with Thanksgiving.  I've been upbeat and enjoying my days.  Secondly - the weather has been - well - spring like.  It is warm - most days are in the 50's and low 60's and I'm thrilled about that.  I got gifts made and organized and there is a bag containing some little thing for everyone slated to be here today and tomorrow.  And thirdly I've been busy and active and able to get out and do they things I want to do.  And Lastly but certainly not the least - I have made it to church and Sunday school every weekend this month.  No ice and snow really helps with that.  Hopefully I will make it to candlelight service tonight.

I've started a couple new projects (blocks of the month)  Sylvia's Bridal Sampler  and El's Kitchen I'm looking forward to these new projects.

I do plan on attempting to clear out some of my old projects to make room for the now ones.  So I have a list of 16 in 16 - of UFO's that I want to complete in 2016.  If anyone would like to join me in this quest - please leave me a note and we can check on each other's progress.                  

Well, I have half of my family coming in a couple of hours and I need to get a few more things done yet.  I wish everyone a truly Merry Christmas, and be safe out there!

No comments: