Thursday, April 1, 2021

March Book List

 For some reason I spent a lot of time reading in March.  Of course I didn't get a whole lot else done - couldn't seem to get really into my quilting or any of the other projects I have on the back burner, just wanted to read.  So here goes with the list;

The Promise Girls by Marie Boswick  I always enjoy her books, they are always uplifting and inspiring.

Silversword by Phyllis Whitney  A favorite author from the past that I have rediscovered.

Michigan Mayhem by Hope Callaghan.  The next installment of the Garden Girls.

Tattered and Torn by Carol Dean Jones.  I really enjoy this series of Cozy Quilt Mysteries.

Body in the Transom by Jeanne Damn  A new to me series, set in a small English Village with a retired  American Heroine. 

Mayan Secrets by Clive Cussler  More of Cussler - some day I may run out of new reads by him, but probably not any time soon.

Bed & Breakfast & Murder by Patti Larson.  Another New to me series - a cozy mystery set in a B&B  a fun read.

Light & Shadow by Jayne Ann Krantz - a fun romantic suspense novel.

Left Holding the Bag by Carol Dean Jones - The next episode of the Cozy Quilt Mysteries.

Rainbows in the Mist by Phyllis Whitney

Daylight by David Baldecci  Book 3 in the Atlee Pine Series - One of my favorite authors.

Curses by Aaron Elkins - One of the Series about Anthropologist Gideon Oliver.

Truth or Dare Jayne Ann Krantz  The Sequel to Light & Shadow.

Aunt Dimity Digs In by Nancy Atherton  I love this series of fun, light mysteries with a fantasy sidelight.  

Besides reading over a dozen books in March I also put together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle - pieces were weird shaped and it was definitely a challenge - but I did get it done.



 

No comments: