Thursday, August 13, 2015

More BOM's Finished

My goodness - between broken dryers, hacked Debit cards, and bridge closures, we really needed the power to 1/2 the kitchen and 1/2 of the bathroom to go out - including the refrigerator.  We finally figured out what the problem was and got it repaired, but moving appliances and nearly laying on the floor to get to the plug was  exhausting - in addition to cleaning out under the refrigerator.  It is amazing to me how all that stuff gets under there - I mean there just isn't that much space under there!!  Anyway - the dryer has been delivered and is perfect - the debit card has been taken care of and the electricity is repaired - I can't do anything about the bridge except avoid it as much as possible - yeah right!!  my kids and grandkids all live across that bridge - I won't go two years without seeing them.

Anyway I have completed several blocks for several BOM Projects.

Loyal Union Soldiers:

Pennsylvania

Nevada

Augusta

Farm Girl Vintage - last block for August Meeting:

Baking Day

Baby Chick

From my Row X Row Experience

Expressions in Threads, LeClaire, IA

The Quilt Basket, Kewanee IL

Quilting in the Valley, La Salle, IL
I also Completed August's SunBonnet Sue around the Year.  She turns out so Cute.  I've heard people say that she freaks them out, but I think she's adorable

August SunBonnet Sue at the Beach




No comments: