Friday, December 11, 2020

A lovely day

 The last two days have been wonderful - warm (61) yesterday and sunny.  Couldn't ask for better days.  I got out and walked a bit and yesterday I met a friend out in the part for just some time together.  We normally spend a couple of days a week together - A quilt club, A quilt shop hop, Bible class, Sunday school, or just meet for coffee.  I hadn't seen her in a month.  We decided to forgo the quilt club because there were just too many people for us to deal with.  Quilt shop hops are out of the question and the Church is holding no meetings right now.  

So we met at the park and spent something over an hour just catching up on our lives in general.  Neither of us are planning much for Christmas.  With no Services at the church and our families not getting together it is rather a simple Christmas.  I've done no decorating beyond my usual Quilt wall hangings.



I did make a new 10" Christmas hanging for beside the door above the light switch..

I think hubby will want to put up the Christmas Village and I will get the nativity scene set up, but I think that is going to be the end of it.  This year has been a bummer handing out lemons all over the world, but we need to made lemonade or lemon pie with them and mover on.  I'm grateful that I have no place particular I have to be, I can stay home for 2 weeks in a row, not that I like it all that much but with no where to go it seems wiser and safer to just stay home.

No comments: