Sunday, February 7, 2021

15 minutes to stitch report

 


I found a wonderful Idea to help keep me on track with my sewing this year - it actually started with January 1st, but I didn't find it until now - it is week six of the challenge - but it is my week 1.  The idea is to stitch for at least 15 minutes every day.  It adds up - 15 minutes a day for 7 days is 105 minutes or 1 hour and 45 minutes of stitching time.  You can get a lot done in 105 minutes.  

So for my week one January 31-February 6 I stitched at least 15 minutes for 7 out of 7 days.

I'm excited about the challenge.  It might get me into the sewing room even on the days when I don't feel like sewing I can at least do 15 minutes. 

To do list for the Week of February 6-13:
1) Quilt on the Stars Around the Garden UFO
2) Work on Big  Bird from Sesame Street Quilt
3) Block 22 For Bible Sampler Quilt by Laurie Aaron Hird
4) Start Hearts and Kisses Baby Quilt
5) Work on Sophia's Garden Blocks
6) Work on National Day Quilt Blocks


No comments: