Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Car's Fixed!!

I'm really excited today - they got my car fixed in record time!!!  I get to go to Bible Study tomorrow and to my Luncheon - That is sooooo wonderful.  I'm so tired of being stuck in the house all day - I need some distraction.

We went down to pick up the car and we had to go to the grocery store.  While we were out I took some pictures of the flooding down on the Rock River.  It has come up a lot in the last couple of days.  It seems unbelievable that 6 months ago we were worried about a drought.

Rock River at Harold's Landing

Rock River Bridge from Harold's Landing

ShyShy's Little Rock - actually the drainage ditch from the Airport
All of this from 4 days of rain and some snow melt.  What's going to happen with the Mississippi comes up in a couple of weeks?


No comments: