Sunday, March 10, 2013

Michael's Quilt Square

I know I'm a little behind. It has been a crazy week. Both of my cars are on the fritz. One has an oil leak and the other has something wrong with the fuel injection - neither can be fixed in this horrid weather - one day it's snowing and the next day it's raining - today it's raining and we are under a fog advisory. I don't drive hubby's car - I'm not going to be the one to put the first scratch or dent on it - so I've been staying home and the weather has been running havoc with my bad joints. Not to mention the CABIN FEVER!! I'm used to getting out for a couple of hours every day and doing my own thing. Now I can't get to quilt club, or the quilt shop to get the thread I need to finish the quilting on a table topper. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

 Anyway - I'm looking for the bright side to all of this and the lessons God wants me to learn. I'm a slow learner - but I know God is patient with me - I'll get it soon - I really will. I just finished pulling most of my current projects from the sewing room along with my machine and equipment as the floor is flooded from all the rain and melting snow. It's a real bummer - but I'll have to work upstairs for a while until the rain stops and we can get the floor dried out down there. It hasn't taken water like this in a lot of years.

Anyway - I did finish the Women of the Bible block for Michael - Wife of David - and her sister Micah.

Michael's Block - Open Window


Michah's Block - Sister's Choice

Hope you have a great day and that God will bless you in your endeavors.

No comments: