Friday, March 1, 2013

February's Book List

Believe it or not but it is still snowing today.  It's not snowing a lot and there shouldn't be any accumulation - but come on - we had little snow all winter and then the end of February it snows for 4 day straight!!  To say the least I'm tired of snow.  Thankfully the wind isn't blowing hard and it has been warm enough that the roads are all clear.  Hopefully tomorrow it will stop snowing and we might see a little sunshine.  Of course it is March 1st - so I'm hoping this counts as March coming in like a lion - so it will go out like a lamb.

I didn't think I had read very many books in February - it being a short month and I really was busy with my quilting projects, but the list is longer than I expected.


The Silver Master by Jayne Castle
Ghost Hunter by Jayne Castle
Agony in the Leaves by Laura Childs
All Shall Be Well by Deborah Crombie
The Lost Night by Jayne Castle
Bones of a Feather by Carolyn Haines


I know I sort of went on a Jayne Castle Marathon this month - I do like her Harmony books and the Rainshadow books - which are also set on Harmony.  I just happened to have a stack of them in the basket of unread books.  Deborah Crombie is the only semi-new writer to my list - I've read one other book in this series.  I really like them - they are set in England and the main characters are a Detective Inspector and his Sargent from Scotland Yard. Her books are about police procedure - but they are also about the people and I like that.

I've read nearly everything that Laura Childs has written and the latest in the Tea Room Mysteries does not disappoint.  And then we have Carolyn Haines and her Bones Books.  I have to say I love Jitty and she has a good part in this story.  

I've already started on my pile of books for March - but I'll let you know what they are when the month is over.

No comments: