Monday, March 23, 2020

Living under Stay at Home Order - 1

I Have been home for almost a week now - since last Tuesday March 17.  I did go to the grocery store very quickly and returned home.  Have no real reason to go out again for another week.  Been getting a lot of sewing done - in another week I should have at least 3 completed projects to post.  They are all much further along than they were a week ago.  Been doing some reading, listening to quilting videos, cleaning house and helping hubby scan his parents slide collection.  Since I want to go to the store as little as possible, I've been cleaning out all those "planned overs" out of the freezer.  Some of them have turned out to be really good and I have no recollection of when I made them originally.  It's amazing what you can do when you really need to.

I would love to go out to walk at least but it has been cold, raining or both.  Then last night it SNOWED!  The buds are out on the Maple trees and it Snowed.

I mean come on!!  After this crazy winter and some 60 degree temps did we really need more snow.  The poor Robins are wondering around in a daze - like what hit them.  The squirrels in my front tree are having a blast.  There were three of them playing out there this morning but I was too lazy to change lens on the camera and walk out on the slippery porch to try to get a picture so I just watched from the window and enjoyed the show. 

Yesterday I finished my National Quilt day block and today I'm making a National Puppy Day block for my national days quilt.  I may end up with two or three quilts but that is ok - it's diminishing my scraps and stash and they are so much fun to do. 

Have a great day today.

No comments: