Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Living under Stay At Home Order 2

It has been over a week for us now and we are still at home.  Not complaining  - been getting a lot of sewing done.  Trying to finish a Comfort Quilt but I seem to be missing some of the Half Square Triangles that I need - guess I need to "clean" the sewing room and see if I can find them.

We went for a walk today - it was sunny for the first time in literally weeks and the temperature was in the low 60's so it was perfect.  There was not a car on our road the entire time we were out - so very unusual, almost like when we first moved here and we were the last house on the road.  Believe me we are not the last house on the road anymore.

Been listening to Marie Bostwick in the mornings for the last few days reading a couple of chapters a day from one of her books.  It is so much fun, it is a book I hadn't read yet although I have read one of the others in the series so that makes it even more fun.

Had more appointments cancelled.  My Massage Therapy office has been closed by the state and hubby's cardiologist called today and postponed his appointment.  He is fine but the Doctor has to keep an eye on his heart.  We don't want to go through that again anytime soon.

Still working on my National Days Quilt. These are the ones I finished Quilting and labeling today.

National Sock Day
National Hard Candy Day
National Marching Music Day
National Dress Day
Looking for some good basic recipes for dinners.  I really don't want to have to go to the grocery store, I still have some meat and staples so I'm not planning on going for a few more days.

No comments: